Within the framework , the following is done:
- Preparation of proposals for cooperation in the field of railway transport with individual countries, international organizations
- Development of proposals for the development of international transport corridors
- Analysis of the current state of the existing railway infrastructure and development of proposals for its development
- Technical and economic assessments of the implementation of railway infrastructure development projects abroad
Примеры выполненных проектовExamples of completed projects:
In accordance with the decision of the 66th meeting of the Council for Railway Transport of the Member States of the Commonwealth of Independent States, a Working Group was established with the participation of representatives of railway administrations participating in the work of the Council for Railway Transport of the Member States of the Commonwealth and JSC "ITED". The concept of strategic development of railway transport in the space of 1520 to 2030 was developed by JSC "ITED" in 2018-2020, taking into consideration the proposals of railway administrations and discussions at the meetings of the Working Group.
The Concept takes into considerationthe provisions of the main documents defining the directions of strategic development of the transport complex of the CIS member states and all countries with a railway track of 1520 mm.
The main provisions of the document suggest:
- Implementation of measures for the gradual transition to new information technologies
- Digitalization of technological processes, improvement of the transportation process management system and interaction with other modes of transport
- Improvement of regulatory and legal support of technological processes
- Improving the work of international junction points
- Development of transport infrastructure and improvement of the technical base of railway transport
- Development of high-speed communication
- Improving the level of transport logistics and further development of international transport corridors
The implementation of the priority directions set out in the Concept will allow in the future to move to a new level of interaction between the transport systems of the 1520 states, increase the volume of international transit, strengthen the position of the 1520 space as one of the key centers of economic development on the Eurasian continent.
The concept provides for the implementation in the period up to 2030 of further improvement of railway transport through the development of transport technologies, extension of the service sector and the quality of service for passengers and cargo owners, improvement of the plan for the formation of cargo trains in international traffic, the technological process of operation of all stations of the network, the development and creation of high-speed passenger traffic, increasing the level of transport logistics and network development transport and logistics centers, interaction with other modes of transport for the development of multimodal transport.
In the 1520 countries, plans for the strategic development of railway transport are in place at the national level.
The main objective of the Concept is to implement coordinated approaches to the strategic development of railway transport in the entire 1520 space, to develop measures aimed at improving the competitiveness of railway transport through the coordinated solution of priority tasks, which should allow both further mutual integration of railways with a gauge of 1520 mm and increasing their competitiveness in the Euro-Asian transport services market.
Preliminary feasibility study of projects for the phased development of the railway network on the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic
The concept of development of railways of the Republic of Serbia
The program of technical modernization and development of JSC "Ulaanbaatar Railway"
Participation of JSC "ITED" in the work of international organizations
Taking into consideration the existing competencies in the international sphere, the Institute regularly participates in the meetings of working groups at international organizations. These include the Organization for Railway Cooperation (OSJD), the Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UNESCAP), the Directorate of the Council for Rail Transport of the Commonwealth Member States, bilateral working groups (Russian-Japanese, Russian-Chinese, Russian-Indonesian cooperation, etc.).
Within the framework of multilateral and long–term cooperation with OSZhD, the Institute actively participates in the work of the OSZhD Commission on Transport Policy and Development Strategy (hereinafter referred to as the OSZhD Commission) in the following main directions:
- Development and implementation of comprehensive measures to improve transportation and development of railway transport corridors OSZhD
- Strategic development of railway transport in the OSZhD member countries
Within the framework of the work of the ORC Commission on Transport Policy and Development Strategy, the development and monitoring of comprehensive plans for improving transportation and development of ORC railway transport corridors and technical and operational passports of ORC railway transport corridors are being carried out. Materials are being prepared on the main directions of strategic development of railway infrastructure in the Russian Federation and for the sessions of the ORC Ministerial Meeting.